OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-01-18T00:23:39+00:00

    It sounds like you're experiencing a very similar scenario to myself. 

    I've still not encountered any solution to this and it definitely wasn't fixed in the Mojave 10.14.2 release as has been suggested. 

    Quite the enigma.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-01-18T00:24:15+00:00

    Hi Marcus, the problem wasn't solved with 10.14.2.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-26T18:33:10+00:00

    I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.

    Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch

    you are amazing!! worked here!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-02T19:16:03+00:00

    Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

    Here's the solution and worked to me.

    Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

    The extension does work but, it seems to be some kind of conflict with Google Drive Finder Extension. I can't make them work simultaneously.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments