OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-11-09T06:28:18+00:00

    I am on Mojave running the Standalone OneDrive version that comes with Office 365 and Finder Extension enabled in System Preferences. I also tried relaunching the Finder. No overlay icons still

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-09T10:24:16+00:00

    I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.

    Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch

    This works for me. Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-13T21:47:00+00:00

    I'm having a similar problem with the file visuals for OneDrive not displaying in Finder in OSX Mojave.

    I've done everything people suggest, with extensions active, refreshes, reboots, but no joy.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-14T19:21:54+00:00

    Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

    Correct. Mojave 10.14.2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments