OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-24T17:08:19+00:00

    Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

    I am running Mojave and the Files-On-Demand version of OneDrive.

    More Information:

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/try-files-on-demand-for-mac-529f6d53-e572-4922-a585-e7a318c135f0

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-02T02:08:51+00:00

    Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

    I am running Mojave and the Files-On-Demand version of OneDrive.

    More Information:

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/try-files-on-demand-for-mac-529f6d53-e572-4922-a585-e7a318c135f0

    Here's the solution and worked to me.

    Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-02T02:10:20+00:00

    Here's the solution and worked to me.

    Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-06T07:37:19+00:00

    Same problem, updated yesterday, still no change.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments