A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
Exactly, I have same conflict with Google Drive App...
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
The extension does work but, it seems to be some kind of conflict with Google Drive Finder Extension. I can't make them work simultaneously.
I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.
Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch
you are amazing!! worked here!
Hi Marcus, the problem wasn't solved with 10.14.2.