A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?
A Microsoft file hosting and synchronization service.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?
Here's the solution and worked to me.
Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".
I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.
Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch
Thank You!!!!
this 100% worked, although I may need to do it every time I reboot for some reason.....
You're welcome! Glad i was of help! Drove me crazy trying to figure it out. 🙄
OMG, at last and answer that solves this problem for me!
This fixes it.
What I also found was that when I boot up my system, the NXPower extension loads before the OneDrive, Creative Cloud and Dropbox extensions, but after my Box extension. This explains why the icons were still displaying for Box but not the others.
Anyhoo, simply turning the NXPower extension off and on in the Preferences panel re-enables the Finder icons for me.
Thanks for this PhilCG! 😃
So glad to know i was if help! Microsoft support sure has no clue. I'm still awaiting the case being "escalated " thanks for taking the time to write!
After many attempts trying out fixed by other users, the solution provided by aint_puters_fun worked for me. I do not have NXPower extension, but have box, dropbox, google drive,.. etc. I disabled every other finder extensions in (Setting)except for OneDrive Finder Extension. And there you go. It worked like a charm.
Thanks aint_puters_fun for the catch.
Thank you. This is exactly what I was looking for.