OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-12-13T05:08:22+00:00

    Ah, no, this hasn't worked for me after updating to 10.14.2.

    I've tried to relaunch Finder, but no joy.

    After updating I momentarily saw the Finder extension icons for Box, but then they went. So I don't see the extensions for anything (OneDrive, Dropbox, Box or Creative Cloud), but they do show for iCloud.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-11-26T20:19:29+00:00

    AaronBro...u rock man, thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-11-19T11:02:04+00:00

    Problem solved with MacOS 10.14.2

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-16T19:42:48+00:00

    So I installed the beta version of OneDrive and ran the script last week. Nothing changed.

    However, since posting yesterday, the Finder overlay has appeared on Mojave. Updates were applied today, so I am assuming that a new release has fixed this issue. I will need to check the other two Macs with Mojave but if this has now been resolved, then this is excellent news as we were holding back on upgrading the other machines.

    Thanks Microsoft for fixing this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments