OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-21T15:40:21+00:00

    OMG, at last and answer that solves this problem for me!

    This fixes it.

    What I also found was that when I boot up my system, the NXPower extension loads before the OneDrive, Creative Cloud and Dropbox extensions, but after my Box extension. This explains  why the icons were still displaying for Box but not the others.

    Anyhoo, simply turning the NXPower extension off and on in the Preferences panel re-enables the Finder icons for me.

    Thanks for this PhilCG! 😃

    So glad to know i was if help! Microsoft support sure has no clue. I'm still awaiting the case being "escalated "   thanks for taking the time to write!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T23:07:23+00:00

    OMG, at last and answer that solves this problem for me!

    This fixes it.

    What I also found was that when I boot up my system, the NXPower extension loads before the OneDrive, Creative Cloud and Dropbox extensions, but after my Box extension. This explains  why the icons were still displaying for Box but not the others.

    Anyhoo, simply turning the NXPower extension off and on in the Preferences panel re-enables the Finder icons for me.

    Thanks for this PhilCG! 😃

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-07-18T22:12:38+00:00

    I have Dropbox and OneDrive. Both had "Finder Extensions" checked in System Preferences. DropBox' overlays were working fine, OneDrive's not. After turning off the Dropbox extensions and back on the OneDrive Finder extensions appeared. Hope that helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-10-09T07:30:26+00:00

    Hi David,

    Thanks for reporting the issue to us.

    We can reproduce the same situation on our side. We will confirm the issue with our related team. Once there is an update, we will post back to let you know.

    Thanks,

    Ran

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments