OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-07T10:10:15+00:00

    Ahhh...

    I thought I'd spend a little more time exploring the finder extensions and as has been mentioned before and as I suspected some sort of clash between finder extensions.

    So.. I had NXPower Finder and Adobe's Core Sync Helper.

    If you're still having issues disable all of them then enable OneDrive (I did this first) then added Drop Box back in.. and all is working fine right now.

    It looks like its the NXPower extension as I just reenabled Core sync and so far so good.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-24T09:16:47+00:00

    I have a Personal account OneDrive and a Corporate account OneDrive running on my Mac. The finder integration only works on the personal one.

    No idea how to turn it on for Business *sigh*

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-01-26T18:33:10+00:00

    I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.

    Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch

    you are amazing!! worked here!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-11-02T02:10:20+00:00

    Here's the solution and worked to me.

    Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments