OS X Mojave / OneDrive finder integration

Anonymous
2018-10-08T15:45:15+00:00

With OS X High Sierra, OneDrive had finder integration. I could right click a file in onedrive and share the link from the finder. With OS X Mojave, that function is missing. I have checked, and all Office 365 products are patched up. Has this functionality not been integrated into Office 365 & Mojave, or is it a setting that I need to turn on?

Microsoft 365 and Office | OneDrive | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-11-02T02:09:39+00:00

Relaunching Finder doesn't fix the issue. Are you running OS X Mojave?

Here's the solution and worked to me.

Go to "System Preferences" -> "Extension" -> Enable "OneDrive - Finder Extensions".

Was this answer helpful?

10+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-10-24T00:14:47+00:00

    I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.

    Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch

    Was this answer helpful?

    40+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-10-24T08:57:40+00:00

    I was able to re-launch finder and the Finder integration came back.

    Hold control + option click Finder in the Dock and select Relaunch

    Thank you, that worked for me too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-10-11T16:52:41+00:00

    If you can replicate the issue, I don't understand why you need my tenant information. This would require me talking to IT, which I have zero desire to do.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-02-26T00:21:47+00:00

    I have discovered that there is a direct conflict with the Sophos Endpoint UIServer Finder Extension. I can toggle it on and off, restarting the Finder each time, and the OneDrive Finder icons appear and disappear in conjunction with off and on of the Sophos Extension. I imagine there are other extensions the are in conflict with OneDrive as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments