Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
With the new privacy law in europe, they would be fined a couple million dollars.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513
Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to
SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE
No I do not want to share. I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.
How can I stop this pop up from appearing?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
With the new privacy law in europe, they would be fined a couple million dollars.
Exactly. All the majors are scrambling to send out new privacy statements. Microsoft isn't bothering with this issue it appears. One company went so far as to move its headquarters from Ireland to USA to avoid the European laws.