Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-17T14:06:40+00:00

    The link refers to pop ups about Office 13 to Office 16 upgrades.  It refers to changing the registry.  Registries are found on Windows computers.  If a Mac has an equivalent to a registry it calls it something else.

    The pop-up I see is new since I updated to the latest version of Office 365 on my Mac.  Screen shot below.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-17T13:55:30+00:00

    my apology had copied the link wrong, enter the second link that I sent

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-17T13:54:05+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-17T13:42:58+00:00

    Hello, Optimist93

    try this link and follow the instructions of the microsoft technical support

    https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-o... 42bb-ba3e-c753fc748d8b? Ui = en-US & rs = en-US & ad = US

    I hope it helps you

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-17T12:03:28+00:00

    OK..Let's wait for other experts to respond as I am unable to experiment without 16.13.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments