Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-19T21:01:25+00:00

    Here is the screenshot people have said they can't see.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-19T20:59:47+00:00

    The setting in preferences-->privacy options - either Full Diagnostic Data or Partial Diagnostic Data

    There is no option to say NO Data (don' send any data)

    I want to select No Data but there is no option to do this.

    I am asking Microsoft to provide a Send No Data Option.  Apple lets me select NO.  I would like Microsoft to let me select NO.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-19T20:57:25+00:00

    Screen Shot

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Jim G 134.1K Reputation points MVP
    2018-05-19T20:49:01+00:00

    Hi

    I don't see this message, and there haven't been other reports of it.

    There is a setting in Word Preferences for this option in the Privacy settings.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Jim G 134.1K Reputation points MVP
    2018-05-19T20:47:25+00:00

    Duplicate questions were merged together. - Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments