Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-22T18:18:07+00:00

    I had the same issue and called into support. The only fix is to go back to the previous version of Office for Mac. I asked for the "share no information" option be created at a feature request. Hopefully they fix this soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T19:31:59+00:00

    Harsh reality is, I wouldn't have this issue if I had pirated office. 

    EXCACTLY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T15:06:33+00:00

    I have the same issue, its really annoying and hope someone finds a solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-05-21T08:04:18+00:00

    Harsh reality is, I wouldn't have this issue if I had pirated office.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments