Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T15:12:12+00:00

    Explain to me how that will solve the problem. The most recent update is what caused the problem in the first place. The version I have is 16.13 (108513).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T15:02:33+00:00

    This has made it worse. I clicked on 'No' thinking that would get rid of it, but it hasen't.... Clicking No, means No to 'Enhanced Reporting', therefore it has selected basic reporting an I can not turn it off! Isn't this completely illegal?

    If I have a license for Office, is it illegal for me to install a pirated copy? As currently that seems to be my only option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T14:44:23+00:00

    Open one of the office applications and go to Help > Check for updates.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T12:12:05+00:00

    How Do I get this update so that I can click 'No'? I'm assuming clicking 'No' means no data to be sent to Microsoft and no more pop-up. (Else am I expecting too much.)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2018-05-24T10:02:42+00:00

    I got an update notification yesterday. There is now a no option! 

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments