Share How you Use Office PopUp - How can I turn this off?

Anonymous
2018-05-17T11:10:23+00:00

Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513

Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to 

SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE

No I do not want to share.  I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.

How can I stop this pop up from appearing?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-05-17T12:01:07+00:00

    The popup is not a notification.

    Notifications appear in the upper right of the screen when, for example, there is an Office Update.

    The Office problem - every time I open Word or Excel, a pop up appears asking me if I want to Share How I Use Office.

    I don't want this pop up to appear.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Vijay A. Verma 104.9K Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2018-05-17T11:20:56+00:00

    I don't have 16.13 to experiment on this but you can disable notifications from the apps

    macOS Sierra: Receive or stop notifications - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25747

    Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments