Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
my apology had copied the link wrong, enter the second link that I sent
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Office 365 for MAC - Version 16.13, 180513
Every time I open Excel or Word, a pop up appears asking me if I want to
SHARE HOW YOU USE OFFICE
No I do not want to share. I do not want to see this pop up every time I open Word and every time I open Excel.
How can I stop this pop up from appearing?
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
my apology had copied the link wrong, enter the second link that I sent
Hello, Optimist93
try this link and follow the instructions of the microsoft technical support
https://support.office.com/en-us/article/turn-o... 42bb-ba3e-c753fc748d8b? Ui = en-US & rs = en-US & ad = US
I hope it helps you
The popup is not a notification.
Notifications appear in the upper right of the screen when, for example, there is an Office Update.
The Office problem - every time I open Word or Excel, a pop up appears asking me if I want to Share How I Use Office.
I don't want this pop up to appear.
I don't have 16.13 to experiment on this but you can disable notifications from the apps
macOS Sierra: Receive or stop notifications - https://support.apple.com/kb/PH25747
Disclaimer - This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.