Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-08-10T21:50:12+00:00

    I have been going around and around with Fastsoftware.com for 2 days trying to resolve a problem with the purchase and download of Microsoft Office Home and Professional 2019.  I keep on receiving messages that the Product Code has already been used hence I can not activate the program.  They have been rude, uncooperative and downright deceptive in dealing with me. They also refuse to refund me the purchase price of 39.99. I am a PCuser and not a 'guru' and I feel that they are taking advantage of older citizens like me.  No doubt this is a scam. The give you a Product Key that has already been sold so you can't activate the program

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-08-10T22:18:32+00:00

    Read this whole thread. Fast Software has been the subject of many complaints. They offer a very low price for MS products, which made me suspicious. I did not and will not purchase anything from this company.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-08-13T12:27:38+00:00

    I proteseted for microsoft office the charge through my credit card as soon as it posted.  Brank removed the charge, but still fighting it.

    Thank to all of you for your comments.  I used them as documentation for my protest.

    I will let you know how things go.

    I don't know if there is a deadline for this type of protest.  I will let you know how this goes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-08-20T21:29:56+00:00

    Avoid Fastsoftware - Absolute scammers. 

    Sent the wrong key, not contactable, clearly a scam. 

    They have plenty of 1 star reviews with 13 other people reporting scams. How can they be a partner to Microsoft whilst scamming people out of money.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments