Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-04-26T23:35:58+00:00

    I was scammed by FastSoftware.com at around the same time as all of these, in February 2019. I "purchased" Microsoft office for Mac but when they emailed me the link it was for Windows. The only proof I have that I purchased a link for MAC software is the fact that I KNOW I purchased a link for MAC. But the receipt they sent me said I purchased Microsoft Office 2019 Professional Plus for Windows PC x 1.  they must have had more of these keys to sell and run out of the MAC keys. When I emailed them and asked for a MAC key, they said I ordered the windows key. I have notified my CC company to not pay this fraudulent charge.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  3. Anonymous
    2019-07-26T06:40:04+00:00

    Hi, 

    I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

    They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

    Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

    This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

    • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
    • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
    • Email Support:  *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    • Company Number:   11467318
    • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
    • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
    • Thanks.
    • Peter

    This company is really bad. They are scamming customers. I bought Microsoft Office 2019 Home & Student for Mac and they gave me the wrong key. I attempted to contact the help email address attached to the message I received and it was rejected. Eventually I was able to find a valid email and contact them. I received no reply. I went on Trustpilot and wrote a negative review with my experiences. Fast Software then contacted me and said they where sorry. They asked me to send them the purchase number which I did. Now they have once again started ignoring my emails. Bottom line, they have ripped me off.

    Stay away at all costs!!!

    Microsoft<br> Office 2019 Home & Student for MAC <br> ---

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-07-26T06:43:43+00:00

    Exactly,  I don't know why,  but I just purchased office.  Now I have to notify my credit card not to pay.  false links.. Microsoft will not activate

    Microsoft is part of the problem. Fast Software is a Microsoft Partner and they should at least be concerned the a partner is scamming customers using their name. When I talked to Microsoft support, the seemed to be completely uncaring and instead tried to sell me the software I had just purchased one again.

    Was this answer helpful?

    6 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments