Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-20T17:24:14+00:00

    Fast Software USA is "F"ing RIP OFF they look like their legitimate but their only a  SCAM -****S TAY AWAY AND "F" THEM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-03-23T20:35:56+00:00

    Absolute scam!!! Purchased MS Office 2019 for £29.99 but simply would not install, despite following the procedure. Meanwhile, could not access any MS apps and all I kept on getting was a dialogue box saying I had to purchase 'Open File Viewer' to access my documents etc. Wasted ages on their so-called Online chat with some guy 'called' David, who could/would not answer any questions, but only wanted me to download 'TeamViewer' so as to allow him access to/control of my computer to 'fix the problem'. He got quite aggressive when I consistently declined this request. There was no way that I was giving access to my computer to someone who had obviously deceived me. Asked for my money back and was told that this would simply not happen. Avoid at all costs!!! Can I cancel payment with my credit card company in these circumstances?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-03-24T19:39:22+00:00

    yes you tell your credit company not to pay. then put together your proof because the company will fight you on it.  I even used quotes from this chat. to win. your company will require written documentation.  I made prints of screens etc

    don't become frustrated. don't give up With my credit co., they kept reversing the credit until I finally won.

    Good Luck

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-05-11T12:16:55+00:00

    I was just told by Microsoft that I was scammed by this company and that my key was pirated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments