Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-10T18:43:36+00:00

    I went through my credit card  company and got a refund.

    The company appealed to VISA  but I eventually won using some of the replies from this

    thread as proof.  So thank you all for your advice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-10T14:35:49+00:00

    I also believe that this is a scam outfit.  They provided a 'licence' which I used on the Microsoft site, and when I tried to activate the software it failed.  A Microsoft Support person confirmed that the licence was for a PC and not a Mac.  However I contacted Fast Software, and they said I needed to download and install a small patch to allow the software to be activated, from this link: https://we.tl/t-Ql3z1S3oKv which is a file sharing site.  This immediately started looking very suspicious as this link could contain anything including malware.  I asked them to confirm the software was genuine and not a crack, and they would not confirm.  Apparently have a refund coming my way but won't hold my breath.  Call to my credit card company coming up.

    Stay well away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-10T01:00:41+00:00

    I bought Microsoft Office 2019 from Fast Software and it never worked.  The download went through but I could not activate it with the license that they provided.  I was told by Microsoft that they have received many complaints from people who bought their products from Fast Software.  After spending several hours on the phone with Microsoft, hey advised me to get a request a refund from them.  My request has gone unanswered.  DO NOT buy from this company.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-06T14:39:43+00:00

    I was successful because I went through my credit card company to protest the charge.

    The company fought it but I still haven't been charged.

    I think my issue is closed now,  if it rears it's ugly head again,  I will let you know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments