Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-03-20T17:24:14+00:00

    Fast Software USA is "F"ing RIP OFF they look like their legitimate but their only a  SCAM -****S TAY AWAY AND "F" THEM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-02-04T01:42:00+00:00

    Yes correct, all peoples there are SCAMMER!! FAKE LICENSE, FAKE COMPANY.

    Fastsoftware.com changed to fastsotware.co.uk now, be aware!!! don't get burned.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-01-21T19:54:00+00:00

    PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM FAST SOFTWARE! :( 

    I was recently scammed by them as I bought Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac, only to find that the product key was counterfeit as verified by Microsoft. Unfortunately I paid with a debit card and am having trouble getting my money back which is very upsetting.

    I contacted Fast Software to try and resolve the issue / get a refund but they mocked me and had an attitude on the phone, saying I've paid for the product and there's nothing they're prepared to do.

    AVOID THIS COMPANY!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more