Fastsoftware.com

Anonymous
2019-01-12T18:07:46+00:00

Hi, 

I'm thinking of purchasing Microsoft software from fastsoftware.com.

They claim that they sell genuine Microsoft software.

Is this website selling legit Microsoft software? Can I buy Microsoft software from this website without having to worry that the product key(s) won't be deactivated by Microsoft?

This is what they have on their website, including a Microsoft Partner Number:

  • Head Office:   Fast Software LTD, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ, United Kingdom
  • Phone Support:  (020) 3967 8380
  • Email Support:  ******@fastsoftware.com
  • Company Number:   11467318
  • Trademark Number:   UK00003325017
  • Microsoft Partner Number:   5207108
  • Thanks.
  • Peter
Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2019-02-06T17:15:36+00:00

Run from FastSoftware.com as fast as you can. Recently attempted to purchase a Office Home and Business license and was given the old switchero and given a Professional Plus key. When I asked to have the proper key provided was given a line that Pro Plus was a

"blip with our system, professional plus is a premium version of home and business, so enjoy the free upgrade and thanks for letting us know."

If you do your research, Pro Plus is supposed to be a versions that is provided by schools and universities typically at no cost to the student.

They would not provide the correct Home and Business license. They would not refund the order.

Was this answer helpful?

100+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

45 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2019-11-26T21:44:34+00:00

    Fastsoftware.com is a super SCAM.

    They do not offer you the license therefore other software will not accept it.

    Stay AWAY.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2019-11-23T03:12:10+00:00

    Bought from them - no customer service - in fact rather rude - I think they are trading under a dissolved limited company name / BUYER BEWARE!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2019-11-13T21:43:54+00:00

    Obviously a SCAM!  Why Microsoft doesn't file a lawsuit or other actions to put Fast Software out of business is beyond my comprehension which holds them  equally responsible for this scam.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2019-11-13T21:09:07+00:00

    I purchased Office and had similar problems (No License Found) despite my Services & support page ON Microsoft showing I had a license AND a download link.

    When I contacted Microsoft, the individual indicated that I need to contact Fast Software to fix this issue.

    Fast Software sent me a "patch" (Crack) claiming that this is "due to a bug in the OS which Microsoft won't acknowledge or fix."  I know a lot of people who would simply accept this and install the patch, which leaves me wondering why the Microsoft support person would start by suggesting this...

    I also can't understand why Microsoft would continue to list on their own site:

    https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/solution-providers/partnerdetails/fast-software-group-ltd\_0626118e-5c43-4ed1-ad4f-5159c915e405/e08b31e9-54e5-41b7-bdc0-e2b1832b8940

    It was that link back to Fast Software that led me to trusting the site in the first place, so in my opinion Microsoft shares the blame in this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments