I apologise if I have not been clear. It has only ever applied to a specific template and all documents based on that template and only on my PC. All other docs/templates I have/use are fine.
The issue happened only with the same template/documents based on that temolate intermittently prior to 4 March but since then, when I did the 'online repair', the isse has not gone away at all.
The template and docs based on it display/print incorrectly only on MY PC/from my printer, when I send to someone else they are fine.
Other things that have happened since the 'online repair' - misspelt words, I correct it in autocorrect (add to dictionary) close autocorrect and a totally random word appears tagged on to the word before the one I have just corrected, so say I have typed
'the silly catzs' I highlight thr wrong word, type the correct word in autocorrect and click add (the autocorrect takes about 5 seconds to return to the document which is also new) and I will then have something like 'the sillymanagement cats'.
Documents are randomly opening in read only. They are not created or saved as such. No folder's properties are set to read only neither are document settings.
Word randomly hangs for up to 2 mins (this prompted the initial repair and the final online repair) it still happens, particularly when word autosaves.
Not having had these issues before, I can only assume they are since I repaired word using the online repair which turned out like a complete reinstall, had to enter key, put in what documents I wanted office to open etc
it is all extremely frustrating and I cannot seem to get the issues resolved.