Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:
Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous. Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.
Just received this message from O365 support:
I would like to inform you that this is a service interruption with the activation of the Office. There is an unplanned maintenance which is causing the issue throughout the NA region and we really do apologize for the service down. As soon as, we got the maximum number of cases with the similar issue then we reported this to the backend team and the product team in on it and working on the issue.
Thank you for this. If you get a "all clear", will you please post it?
Definitely