Blank Sign in Page for Mac

Anonymous
2017-12-22T09:35:26+00:00

I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank. 

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-05-14T13:41:18+00:00

I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-03-30T01:02:21+00:00

I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:

  1. Go to System Preferences > Extensions and check the "Share Menu" checkbox for OneNote
  2. Launch OneNote (don't launch Excel, Word, etc...launch ONE NOTE
  3. It will then ask you for registration...go through the prompts and then when done, you can launch Excel, Word, and PP

Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous.  Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

39 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-28T16:29:06+00:00

    I'm ALSO having this issue. I just purchased Office today for a client project. I have tried reinstalling/restarting/etc. NOTHING is working. I desperately need this for a client presentation. Now I know why I'm an Apple loyal customer. Their products WORK! Irritating beyond words.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-28T17:24:57+00:00

    I am having the same issue. Have uninstalled and re-installed 4 times. Brand new MacBook and installation. Have wasted hours with Microsoft support with no luck. They have done everything from reinstall office, change my DNS settings, health scanned my computer, scanned my hard drive for errors, etc etc. Extremely frustrating. I have tried the terminal commands as well and did not work for me. Please let me know if anyone figures this out!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-28T17:40:48+00:00

    I am having this same issue on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. I have ran an online repair, ran Office 365's support tool, uninstalled and reinstalled. Microsoft needs to sort this out if it's happening on Windows and Mac.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments