Blank Sign in Page for Mac

Anonymous
2017-12-22T09:35:26+00:00

I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank. 

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-05-14T13:41:18+00:00

I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-03-30T01:02:21+00:00

I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:

  1. Go to System Preferences > Extensions and check the "Share Menu" checkbox for OneNote
  2. Launch OneNote (don't launch Excel, Word, etc...launch ONE NOTE
  3. It will then ask you for registration...go through the prompts and then when done, you can launch Excel, Word, and PP

Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous.  Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

39 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-30T02:09:41+00:00

    Thank you! Following your instructions worked for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-30T05:33:11+00:00

    I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:

    1. Go to System Preferences > Extensions and check the "Share Menu" checkbox for OneNote
    2. Launch OneNote (don't launch Excel, Word, etc...launch ONE NOTE
    3. It will then ask you for registration...go through the prompts and then when done, you can launch Excel, Word, and PP

    Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous.  Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.

    James, THANK YOU!....I wasted hours after trying to load this on a client's Mac.  Looked dumb telling my client "It won't activate"......'Preciate this, MS!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-30T10:20:46+00:00

    I got mine to work differently.  I had a second Mac with a working copy of Office O365.  I copied the entire directory  ~/Library/Containers/com.microsoft.Outlook from the working Mac to the non-working Mac and over wrote that directory.  Then I opened Outlook on the non-working Mac and the Activation Sign-in page displayed normally. The rest of Office O365 were activated once I did that. 

    Of course this was after 30+ hours of trying everything recommended by Microsoft. And I have access to premiere support at my company.  It is shameful the consumers of the software have to figure this kind of thing out. 

    Great work by all of those who stay on this.  I think Microsoft should find a way to compensate everyone on this thread. And maybe Apple as well.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments