Blank Sign in Page for Mac

Anonymous
2017-12-22T09:35:26+00:00

I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank. 

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-05-14T13:41:18+00:00

I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-03-30T01:02:21+00:00

I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:

  1. Go to System Preferences > Extensions and check the "Share Menu" checkbox for OneNote
  2. Launch OneNote (don't launch Excel, Word, etc...launch ONE NOTE
  3. It will then ask you for registration...go through the prompts and then when done, you can launch Excel, Word, and PP

Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous.  Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

39 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T18:30:01+00:00

    Sadly, this didn't work for me.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T18:19:07+00:00

    Once I did this I restarted my MacBook and restarted the apps and it worked. Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T17:55:56+00:00

    Thanks, but that didn't work either.  I still cannot activate Office 2016 for Mac.  I haven't been able to for 2 days now.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments