Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:
Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous. Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.
Also having the same issue on a newly built Mac. All available updates have been run and even the activation script provided by Microsoft has been run. Nothing so far has changed the behavior at all.
I am having the same issue. Extremely frustrating. I have reinstalled 3 times and tried all kinds of workarounds.
Please let me know when this is corrected. I need to use Office ASAP on my Mac and I can't activate it because of this blank screen issue!
Hi, I am facing the same issue. Please post if you find any solution.