Blank Sign in Page for Mac

Anonymous
2017-12-22T09:35:26+00:00

I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank. 

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-05-14T13:41:18+00:00

I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2018-03-30T01:02:21+00:00

I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:

  1. Go to System Preferences > Extensions and check the "Share Menu" checkbox for OneNote
  2. Launch OneNote (don't launch Excel, Word, etc...launch ONE NOTE
  3. It will then ask you for registration...go through the prompts and then when done, you can launch Excel, Word, and PP

Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous.  Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

39 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T13:31:49+00:00

    My user was able to log in last night and activate, so it may have cleared up.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T12:51:12+00:00

    I, by no means, know anymore than you do. I entered a ticket with O365 support and they sent me the above message. That's all I know.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2018-03-29T02:35:24+00:00

    Hi Craig

    Can you tell us how long this may take to resolve. I desperately need it soon, this issue is causing me a-lot of delay in my work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments