Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I want to sign in into my microsoft account to activate my office for Mac, but the sign in page is blank.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I swiched to direct internet withour a proxy and it resolved my issue.
I got mine to work finally, using the previous suggestion to do the following:
Why the idiots at Tech Support didn't know about this, or why such a specific thing to do, is ridiculous. Someone had to waste a sh**-ton of time figuring it out and then share this with others having the same issue.
I am having this same issue on a Windows 10 Enterprise machine. I have ran an online repair, ran Office 365's support tool, uninstalled and reinstalled. Microsoft needs to sort this out if it's happening on Windows and Mac.
I am having the same issue. Have uninstalled and re-installed 4 times. Brand new MacBook and installation. Have wasted hours with Microsoft support with no luck. They have done everything from reinstall office, change my DNS settings, health scanned my computer, scanned my hard drive for errors, etc etc. Extremely frustrating. I have tried the terminal commands as well and did not work for me. Please let me know if anyone figures this out!
I'm ALSO having this issue. I just purchased Office today for a client project. I have tried reinstalling/restarting/etc. NOTHING is working. I desperately need this for a client presentation. Now I know why I'm an Apple loyal customer. Their products WORK! Irritating beyond words.