A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Same way you describe and screen shots are the same.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For a couple of months I was able to get videos to work (and be responsive) in our intranet but now using the exact same process, all I get is:
"file format is unsupported ...."
Really? I'm so frustrated by everything about this rubbish service that given the choice, I would immediately cancel our 7000 licenses, but unfortunately I don't have that choice.
We're using a blog site to publish content so my process was to "insert" a video (using the ribbon tool), select the uploaded file, save the post and then open "edit source" and wrap the code in a div to make it responsive. Now when I insert a video I get the error noted above. How the **** could an mp4 file be an unsupported file type? What is going on ?
A group of Microsoft Products and technologies used for sharing and managing content, knowledge, and applications.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same way you describe and screen shots are the same.
Hi Webbrewers3,
Can you please provide the information below?
1. Detailed steps and related screenshots about how you insert a video from an asset library via embed code.
2. Related screenshots about "the videoembedplayer.aspx page doesn't work consistently".
Regards,
Yoga
Yes, the videoembedplayer.aspx page doesn't work consistently in my environment.
Hi Webbrewers3,
Form your description, you would like to insert a video from an asset library via embed code. Please ensure you have followed the steps below.
1. Go to the asset library and get the embed code for the video.
2. Go to the blog site, click Edit Page.
3. Click INSERT > Video and Audio > Embed. Paste the embed code for the video and insert it.
Regards,
Yoga
Please answer all the questions I asked above when you are free.
I'll repeat I'm adding the embed code provided by an mp4 video uploaded to a site assets library. Your example shows a youtube video.