Question mark Office 365 profile

Anonymous
2017-01-24T15:26:04+00:00

Hello,

Our users are getting a question mark next to Office 365 profile picture.

What does this question mark means?

Regards,

Ari Piroozi

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-02-03T06:22:54+00:00

Hi Everyone,

Our engineering team is still working on this issue. As I know, the feature of “green question mark” wasn’t fully deployed to all the tenant yet. Currently, we don’t have an ETA for fixing this. Furthermore, once you login to IM in Office 365 OWA or Skype For Business client, there is no problem for others to check your status.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue again, and do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-03-07T02:43:17+00:00

Hi Everyone,

Since most users reported that the issue had been fixed and we also confirmed it from our related team, this thread would no longer be monitored by community support. If you are still experiencing a similar issue, please let us know by starting a new thread in our forum. We can focus on it to provide corresponding troubleshooting steps.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Best Regards,

Erick

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-01T05:04:23+00:00

    Hi All,

    I want to inform you that we are definitely looking into this issue. It is currently being investigated, and we will update you as soon as we have a possible resolution for this issue. I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, and do appreciate your patience and understanding.

    Thanks,

    Edward

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-01-31T21:48:16+00:00

    I am also seeing this. It just so happens to correlate with OneDrive for Business disappearing from my computer (although OneDrive - Personal remained). I logged into OneDrive for Business online, then synced my folders back to my computer and voila, the shortcut in my folder tree is back, hooray. However, my files are not syncing, and I get an error code, "We couldn't display your list of folders because we couldn't connect to OneDrive". Yet... I'm connected. Or am I?

    Essentially, everything has been fine, until the green question mark...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-01-31T20:58:26+00:00
    1. Replied.
    2. Can't log out of Skype, nor log into Skype as user does not have a license assigned for Skype.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments