Question mark Office 365 profile

Anonymous
2017-01-24T15:26:04+00:00

Hello,

Our users are getting a question mark next to Office 365 profile picture.

What does this question mark means?

Regards,

Ari Piroozi

Microsoft 365 and Office | Subscription, account, billing | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-02-03T06:22:54+00:00

Hi Everyone,

Our engineering team is still working on this issue. As I know, the feature of “green question mark” wasn’t fully deployed to all the tenant yet. Currently, we don’t have an ETA for fixing this. Furthermore, once you login to IM in Office 365 OWA or Skype For Business client, there is no problem for others to check your status.

I apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue again, and do appreciate your patience and understanding.

Best Regards,

Edward

Was this answer helpful?

30+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2017-03-07T02:43:17+00:00

Hi Everyone,

Since most users reported that the issue had been fixed and we also confirmed it from our related team, this thread would no longer be monitored by community support. If you are still experiencing a similar issue, please let us know by starting a new thread in our forum. We can focus on it to provide corresponding troubleshooting steps.

Thanks for your time and understanding.

Best Regards,

Erick

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2017-02-08T21:13:36+00:00

    I listed this same issue a good ways up in this thread. Not only did it stop syncing, but it completely unlinked from my computer. That was a treat. I got it all linked back together, and for several days, it didn't sync. I had to save copies offline. Currently, it's back to syncing overall, although there are still some hiccups.

    While this is not an answer for you, I wanted to let you know that you weren't the only one experiencing this issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2017-02-08T20:29:21+00:00

    Not fixed here yet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2017-02-08T16:29:54+00:00

    It may be a coincidence (although I doubt it), but my OneDrive for Business stopped synching at the same time the green question mark appeared.  I have attempted multiple fixes and repairs, including reinstalling ODfB, to no avail.  Since the profile on SharePoint is related to Skype, which is integrated with OSfB, can you please confirm that these issues are related and when there will be a fix?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments