Printing Subreports

Anonymous
2016-03-21T14:14:02+00:00

Hi, I have created a form in access 2010 called "customer profile" on the form I have 2 reports that I created and dragged  onto the form "Credits" and "Denials"

On my 'customer profile' form I have a search button where when we enter the customer number of a client the information regarding that specific client populates on the (subreports) on the form 'Credits and Denials'.

When we go to print the reports for the specific customer the criteria changes and ALL customers start to print rather than the specific customer we searched for.

How can we fix this, please help

Microsoft 365 and Office | Access | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. ScottGem 68,845 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2016-03-24T01:10:52+00:00

    Here's the thing. I can't visualize a form that would display subreports in a manner that would provide an at a glance profile. However, I can visualize using a form and subforms to do so. I think you need to relook at this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-03-23T23:09:43+00:00

    Well the whole reason the reports are on the form is so that when investigating a customer all the information is shown on one form right in front of you. After inputting a customer 6 different reports populate giving an array of information and saving time rather than selecting one report to view at a time, and again some reports we may not need to print, viewing and cross referencing information may be sufficient enough. 

    Again in thank you so much for your help I couldn't have done this without you my friend! 

    Cheers

    One other question,if I change the control bound to CustNo do I just delete the 

    Me!Text25=Null?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments