Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
I think they call it bad coding.
[...]
Lol just sweep it under the carpet is another term you can use.
The bad coding is now worse coding. The heat of my fury at Microsoft is probably enough for a spontaneous combustion incident.
I don't think they'll ever come up with any tools to like the one you mentioned, because sweeping it under the carpet seems ingrained in the corporate culture.
I'm not going to detail the issues with my brand new Windows 10 computer in this thread, but it's clear that Microsoft will never stop releasing beta software as if it were a finished product. Nor will it ever hire help who can do more than work from a script.
As much as I abhor Apple (disillusioned fangirl from the late 80s-mid 90s), it's starting to look like an alternative again, although Linux is probably the better choice.