I can't see the recent files office 2016

Anonymous
2015-10-18T13:21:02+00:00

Since I upgrading to Office 2016, I can not see the recent files of Office applications. I uninstalled the application I installed several times and not working. I have Windows 10 pro installed.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-11-10T18:36:13+00:00

Hi folks - thanks for those who worked with our CSS folks to help us find the issue (we think that it's a date handling bug - you can confirm by temporarily setting your regional settings to the US style of ‘MM/DD/yy.’)

We're working on a fix for this - as per usual I can't give you an exact date but it should go out in one of the next couple of monthly updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience here - we are a global company and we have a large number of international tests as well as extensive internal & global dogfood so no idea how we missed this one :-(  

...pc

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-06-10T16:37:34+00:00

    Thanks Radu (and other folks on the thread) - we're working on this issue right now. Apologies for the pain, I'd thought we'd got this one nailed but apparently not.

    Can those of you with ongoing problems share the version of your client? (Go to "File"/"Account" and it's on the right hand side like: 16.0.xxxx.xxxx)

    I'll update as soon as I have more information.

    Appreciate your patience with this and we'll get something out as soon as we can.

    ...pc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-06-10T18:14:50+00:00

    This was fixed a long time ago and is working with dd-MMM-yyyy on both my PC and Notebook.

    Those that are still experiencing this issue should check that Office updates are enabled.

    If updates are turned off then of course you will see this issue.  

    Version here is 16.0.6965.2053

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-06-10T19:36:04+00:00

    My problem was that when I installed 2016, the file extensions were not associated with 2016, instead were still associated with an older version. Once I set the default program to be 2016, it worked.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-06-11T07:05:57+00:00

    Going to try this :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments