I can't see the recent files office 2016

Anonymous
2015-10-18T13:21:02+00:00

Since I upgrading to Office 2016, I can not see the recent files of Office applications. I uninstalled the application I installed several times and not working. I have Windows 10 pro installed.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2015-11-10T18:36:13+00:00

Hi folks - thanks for those who worked with our CSS folks to help us find the issue (we think that it's a date handling bug - you can confirm by temporarily setting your regional settings to the US style of ‘MM/DD/yy.’)

We're working on a fix for this - as per usual I can't give you an exact date but it should go out in one of the next couple of monthly updates. 

Sorry for the inconvenience here - we are a global company and we have a large number of international tests as well as extensive internal & global dogfood so no idea how we missed this one :-(  

...pc

Was this answer helpful?

70+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

42 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-06-02T19:46:21+00:00

    FYI I just installed Office 2016 and this is still broken.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-05-10T04:17:58+00:00

    La solucion es poner Short Time H:mm

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2016-04-05T15:11:56+00:00

    The issue could be solved for dd/mm/yyyy or mm/dd/yyyy, but is definitely not working for all locales. I have installed a fresh new Office today, and it's not working for Bulgarian regional settings. Perhaps Microsoft is solving the issue for each different locale, when someone complains about it...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2016-03-11T00:45:04+00:00

    I reported this issue on 01-Dec-2016.

    It was fixed late Dec or earLy Jan.

    Are you sure that updates are being applied?

    My config is dd/mm/yyyy and is working OK.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments