A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
The fix just went live in the store 15.22.1 Get it here https://app.adjust.com/qncury
Very sorry for the inconvenience.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello everyone
I'm using iPad pro with Onenote, i write notes in class with iPad pencil. when i want to erase - its not working.
In order to erase i need to exit the app and re-open it, this is the only way it will erase.
After short while it won't work and i need to re-do those steps again (not really effective...)
Another issue with RTL language:
When i type with the "text mode" Hebrew - everything works fine but after reviewing the notes again - the original text alignment changes and become LTR, in other words i see "mirror of the text" and its not readable.
those are the issues currently i have seen in the Onenote iPad version.
I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it, same issues happened.
Any idea what to do?
General feedback to Microsoft:
It will be great if Microsoft team will make the iPad version the same as Windows version, there are so many functions missing and honestly speaking the current version of Onenote for iOS is not that better from other apps available in app store.
A family of Microsoft products that enable users to capture, organize, and reuse notes electronically.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The fix just went live in the store 15.22.1 Get it here https://app.adjust.com/qncury
Very sorry for the inconvenience.
Hi all,
So this is obviously an update that broke something. As MS has stated previously, they are working on it.
I sympathize with everyone who (like me) needs this app to function properly. The stop gap I used yesterday (which is not perfect, and far from acceptable) is to do the following.
i'm on iPad Pro 9.7" - unfortunately did not work for me
Having the same issue after the latest update??
This is not good for me, I take notes and erase constantly...
When will there be a fix?
I experience the problem across all notebooks. I'm a teacher and use One Note heavily to keep my records and other intimation organized, easily accessible and and editable. However after the Version 15.22 upgrade on my iPad pros (12 & 9), I'm unable to update. Ironically on my Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Im having the same problem, absolutely no eraser functionality.
Samsung PLEASE address this issue.