Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
They are what they are.
When you dance with the devil,one should take into account that it is after all,the devil.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hello,
I noticed that when I installed Office 2016 Pro it immediately installed the full package with all the apps including the ones that I don't need (OneNote, Publisher, etc.).
Isn't there a way to select during the installation which apps you want to install and which apps you don't? I remember Office 2013 did give you that option.
Processes in Microsoft 365 for setting up Office apps, redeeming product keys, and activating licenses.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
They are what they are.
When you dance with the devil,one should take into account that it is after all,the devil.
One might naively assume the main "product launch contraint" would be that it works and is complete.
Thanks for the update.
I'm from Missouri (honorary), I'll believe it only when I see it.
MS has been aware of this "problem" since the CTR versions of Office 2010! aka "Office 2010 Starter". They haven't done anything about it yet.
All right folks ,here's the lowdown from one of my contacts @M$ (an office MCT).
It appears as if because of product launch constraints,the functionality for a custom install was left out.
My feedback was, it will be forthcoming in one of the updates.
So M$ is aware of the issue.
Is it possible to change the installation path with configuration.xml ?
I have a small SDD for Windows so I don't want to install Office on c:\program files