Custom install gone?

Anonymous
2015-09-26T16:19:17+00:00

Hello,

I noticed that when I installed Office 2016 Pro it immediately installed the full package with all the apps including the ones that I don't need (OneNote, Publisher, etc.).

Isn't there a way to select during the installation which apps you want to install and which apps you don't? I remember Office 2013 did give you that option.

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-09-26T22:08:06+00:00

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-09-26T18:24:04+00:00

    Got me scratching my head on this one.

    Maybe it's only available in the vla.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments