Alex, thanks for asking
- Microsoft Office 365 Small Business Premium
- I download Office and use it locally
- Always OS and Office 64 Bit, x64-based
- Windows 10 Pro, Version 1511, OS Build 10586.36,
a) on i7-4712HQ CPU @ 2.30GHz, installed RAM 16GB ("Laptop")
b) on i3-4020Y CPU @ 1.50GHz, installed RAM 4GB ("Tablet")
Both Windows and Office updates are automatically downloaded and installed, current office version is 16.0.6366.2036.
I'm not aware of any other problem connected to Office. I installed four language packs (DEFI), US English is primary. he language mix on Windows originates from the fact that is very difficult to get hardware without pre-installed German or French OS in
Switzerland and you cannot completely get rid of the original install. But this is not an issue.
My guess is, the problem is server-based, as Groove is a very old product and probably can no longer cope with users having both work and office accounts linked to the same e-Mail address. Your fix points into that direction. Do your users have different
e-Mails in the Microsoft and the Work account?