Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-10T17:45:38+00:00

    @Gayle

    You are absolutely correct, Microsoft have advertised and stores are selling their product based on the advertising and it Does Not work. Personally I have written to our relevant Authority regarding this. What adds insult to injury, we get told on this Forum by Microsoft that it does not work. Furthermore, the time year it is now, how many disappointed people will there be on Christmas morning. Shame on Microsoft.

    Gerry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T18:23:18+00:00

    I have just purchased Office 365 and I too cannot install it on my tablet. The activation email I have also received states "Experience Office when and where you need it". This statement is utter rubbish if you cannot have it on your tablet. I feel very let down. But hey, Microsoft have my money now so why would they care!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T22:13:22+00:00

    Hi

    Basically it is a simple matter. You advertise something that says it does x and you go home and find it does nothing. So you think, I was a fool to buy this spurious product from a guy on the street and got caught, more fool me.

    But here I am having trusted the great Microsoft only to find they acted the same as the street Hustler.

    They advertised a product in a manner that it Does Not Work.

    I am not going to spend my time complaining here to people that do not listen. So I contacted our countries Advertising and Standards Authority ISAI. They have sent me several requests for information, photographs and the section from This Forum where the Official Microsoft person told us it does not work as it says it does.. Simply that means that what the box says on the front is what it does inside. They have acknowledged that my complaint was real and factually presented. So now as a citizen I will force an answer from someone to prove I was not conned by Microsoft. Court is next option, I spent my life in business looking after my customers and Microsoft tell us lies on one important product. Yes inhave named your representative that stated here it does not work as it is advertised.

    Shame on you Microsoft for misleading us just for your reason for survival.

    However your Office 365 is a con and you know it.

    As I will win in court you will be proven to be a scam.

    Simple as that, you conned me and cost €500 to take my Tablet and replace it it with a PC Tablet, guess who supplys them with Office 365

    See you in front of authorities.

    Gerry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-12-19T01:43:55+00:00

    Good on you Gerry

    I posted here after I bought my Samsung Pro Note $1,200 about 4 months ago and was told by the dealer that 365 will work, I also checked MS site before i bought it, but not so, and after one month of trying everything including a refund which i didn't get its been sitting in the box with the 365 disk...........its now nothing but an expensive toy that i have no use for

    MS sucks big time

    Gill

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-12-19T05:36:39+00:00

    Where did Microsoft say that it works on Android Tablets?

    However, see:

    http://blogs.office.com/2014/11/06/bringing-office-everyone/

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments