Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-10-05T21:12:35+00:00

    I have found that my Nexus 4 is only compatible android device, my LG G3, Samsung Tab 3 and Asus Transformer TF101 are not compatible

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-19T20:36:38+00:00

    is the apk still out there? I'll I see is a zip file that does not contain an apk file. How do I install it?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-09T17:03:13+00:00

    The box in which office 365 comes in specifically states for PC and Tablet. So therefore it is false advertising.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-12-10T06:02:31+00:00

    That would be a Tablet running Windows, of which there are many, even if not as many as there are Android tablets.

    I however would not be too disappointed as Word on a non-windows tablet is a very underwhelming experience and applications like the Kingsoft Office Suite do a better job with Microsoft Office files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-12-10T08:02:03+00:00

    That would be a Tablet running Windows, of which there are many, even if not as many as there are Android tablets.

    I however would not be too disappointed as Word on a non-windows tablet is a very underwhelming experience and applications like the Kingsoft Office Suite do a better job with Microsoft Office files.

    Doug,

     I have Kingsoft Office. It does not offer me all the functionalities of Office and when I subscribed to Office 365 it was based on Microsoft's representation that the suite was fully accessible and compatible with Android tablets and phones. I'm not intersted in buying a Windows tablet which is an inferior product. I simply want the access and functionality promised by Microsoft at the outset.

    Gayle

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments