Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-03-25T23:57:50+00:00

    Doug

    Thank you very much for trying to help me, unfortunately I tried everything you suggested and more but none of it worked, it just wont let me install it, "not compatible, As all the work I need to do on my new tablet requires MS programes to interface with our work PC's, my new $1400 tablet and new 365 is now a total waste of money, the real problem is that both parties claimed its android compatible, this is why Im pissed, its a real con job given it takes them years to develop these products and surely they must know that they are not compatible, especially Samsung as the question was asked by me to both parties, all they are doing is ducking for cover

    Samsung Note Pro 12.5", 365 small business

    Thanks for your help Doug

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-03-26T00:06:55+00:00

    The 365 box clearly says "Plus: Use on mobile devices". I regard the tablet as a mobile device, as I suspect everyone does, so it's a con when you find out that it's not compatible with a single tablet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-03-26T01:21:51+00:00

    I agree 100%, do you think that MS, and in my case Samsung didn't know the compatibility issues????, as far as I'm concerned its grossly misleading behaviour, Dick Smith and MS site says it Android mobile compatible, A Tablet is Mobile, JB hi fi said I can download MS 365 mobile on my $1400 ANDROID Note Pro, if we cant rely in what their authorised outlets claim, who can we rely on. Anyway I have sent off a couple of strong letters

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-05-18T10:15:05+00:00

    Wish I had saw this thread earlier! Just bought the 365 for my Samsung note pro too!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-07-13T02:11:20+00:00

    so I got the new Samsung galax. tab 4

    downloaded the office 365 pak you were offering and when It came time to install it, it extracted all the files but ended up having nothing to actually open

    suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments