Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-03-24T08:14:23+00:00

    Daniel

    Your fix does not work, I need a solution to enable me to install 365 on my new Samsung Note Pro, I have spent 3 days trying to get an answer but it seems MS don't have any, if they do I cant find it

    Can you please assist this extremely frustrated MS user

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-03-24T08:19:51+00:00

    See my response of March 16 to SimonJMMoss's post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-03-25T17:18:20+00:00

    At:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/compare-microsoft-office-products-FX102898564.aspx

    it says quite specific that:

    "Office Mobile can be installed on Android phones and iPhones."

    It does not say Android tablets!

    However, if you are prepared to over-ride the Android Security Setting that prevents installation of applications from unknown sources, you can download the Office_Mobile_365.apk file from the following page of my OneDrive:

    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=5aedcb43615e886b#cid=5AEDCB43615E886B&id=5AEDCB43615E886B%21111

    You must have an Office 365 subscription to be able to activate it.

    Having installed it on a Google Nexus 7 and an ASUS Transformer Prime, IMHO it is nothing to get excited about.

    I have installed this Version. What should I say? This is the most worse solution I have ever seen on Android devices.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-03-25T17:33:47+00:00

    In fact, Microsoft does specify Anroid phone on the 365 site and as I have a Galaxy Note 3G I suppose that qualifies as a phone. I am constantly redirected to mobile sites when using it. Yet the Android app provided only works for Lync and One Note, not Office,

    Of course I have a subscription. But am currently doubting its utility.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-03-25T22:10:28+00:00

    Me too on the utility question.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments