Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-03-24T08:19:51+00:00

    See my response of March 16 to SimonJMMoss's post.

    Was this answer helpful?

    7 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-03-24T08:14:23+00:00

    Daniel

    Your fix does not work, I need a solution to enable me to install 365 on my new Samsung Note Pro, I have spent 3 days trying to get an answer but it seems MS don't have any, if they do I cant find it

    Can you please assist this extremely frustrated MS user

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-03-24T08:03:12+00:00

    I'm in the same boat, just bought a new Samsung note pro for $1400 and 365 who claims its compatible with Android, been trying to install the software for 3 days and sick of the run around MS is giving me with no solution.........I'm real pissed

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-03-16T06:28:53+00:00

    At:

    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/buy/compare-microsoft-office-products-FX102898564.aspx

    it says quite specific that:

    "Office Mobile can be installed on Android phones and iPhones."

    It does not say Android tablets!

    However, if you are prepared to over-ride the Android Security Setting that prevents installation of applications from unknown sources, you can download the Office_Mobile_365.apk file from the following page of my OneDrive:

    https://onedrive.live.com/?cid=5aedcb43615e886b#cid=5AEDCB43615E886B&id=5AEDCB43615E886B%21111

    You must have an Office 365 subscription to be able to activate it.

    Having installed it on a Google Nexus 7 and an ASUS Transformer Prime, IMHO it is nothing to get excited about.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-03-15T20:47:08+00:00

    I also have the same concern that 365 is being sold as compatible with android tablets but turns out to be rubbish. Where is your response Microsoft?

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments