Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T18:23:18+00:00

    I have just purchased Office 365 and I too cannot install it on my tablet. The activation email I have also received states "Experience Office when and where you need it". This statement is utter rubbish if you cannot have it on your tablet. I feel very let down. But hey, Microsoft have my money now so why would they care!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-12-10T17:45:38+00:00

    @Gayle

    You are absolutely correct, Microsoft have advertised and stores are selling their product based on the advertising and it Does Not work. Personally I have written to our relevant Authority regarding this. What adds insult to injury, we get told on this Forum by Microsoft that it does not work. Furthermore, the time year it is now, how many disappointed people will there be on Christmas morning. Shame on Microsoft.

    Gerry

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-10T08:02:03+00:00

    That would be a Tablet running Windows, of which there are many, even if not as many as there are Android tablets.

    I however would not be too disappointed as Word on a non-windows tablet is a very underwhelming experience and applications like the Kingsoft Office Suite do a better job with Microsoft Office files.

    Doug,

     I have Kingsoft Office. It does not offer me all the functionalities of Office and when I subscribed to Office 365 it was based on Microsoft's representation that the suite was fully accessible and compatible with Android tablets and phones. I'm not intersted in buying a Windows tablet which is an inferior product. I simply want the access and functionality promised by Microsoft at the outset.

    Gayle

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-12-10T06:02:31+00:00

    That would be a Tablet running Windows, of which there are many, even if not as many as there are Android tablets.

    I however would not be too disappointed as Word on a non-windows tablet is a very underwhelming experience and applications like the Kingsoft Office Suite do a better job with Microsoft Office files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-12-09T17:03:13+00:00

    The box in which office 365 comes in specifically states for PC and Tablet. So therefore it is false advertising.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments