Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2016-05-28T19:28:25+00:00

    Your beliefs are incorrect you can install via Google apps/play, its OK on my Samsung Tab

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2016-05-28T16:24:48+00:00

    The only catch is the fact that when you get a 365 subscription, it will present you with all the various devices you want to install to.  Android Tablet is in that list.  Yet if you attempt to install the programs, Google Play will say it is not compatible with your device.  Also, on many Samsung Tablets, there will be a lower end version of Office installed, but unless you have a 10" tablet or higher, you can't upgrade the versions.  I have a Tab S2 9.7" for Pete's sake, and it will not allow me to upgrade my tablet.  

    Go MS War Machine

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-06-27T04:25:30+00:00

    Hello Phong,

    A quick question before we proceed.

    From which country are you trying to install Office 365 for Android device?

    Check the following link and verify whether Office 365 for Android is available in your country.

    https://products.office.com/en-us/mobile/device-availability-worldwide#resourcethree

    I look forward to your reply to assist you further.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-06-21T17:01:04+00:00

    I've bought Office 365 and installed on my PC OK but when I try to search its mobile version for my Android Phone (Samsung A5), it said to me that my country wasn't supplied for that product. Why ???

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Doug Robbins - MVP - Office Apps and Services 323.6K Reputation points MVP Volunteer Moderator
    2014-12-29T22:08:13+00:00

    You must turn off the Android Security Setting that prevents installation of applications from unknown sources, and then click on the APK file to execute it.

    You must have an Office 365 subscription to be able to activate it.

    Having installed it on a Google Nexus 7 and an ASUS Transformer Prime, IMHO it is nothing to get excited about and Kingsoft Office is a better application for use with Microsoft Office documents.

    I understand however that MS are soon to release a version of Office for use on an Android tablet.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments