Why cant I download Office 365 to my Samsung Tablet

Anonymous
2013-10-28T12:44:37+00:00

I have been unable to download 0ffice 365 to my Samsung is there a reason it will not download?

Microsoft 365 and Office | Install, redeem, activate | For home | Windows

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-02-18T09:56:46+00:00

    I have the same problem and do not find the explanation that the Android Mobile version is not compatible satisfactory.

    I am a small business owner paying for a certain suite of services among which Microsoft indicated the ability to use and access Microsoft 365 on Android devices. If I can only use it on my phone and not on my tablet the utility of this "mobile" service is greatly reduced.

    What is the fix for this problem?

    Gayle Gorvett

    Was this answer helpful?

    100+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-10-29T09:01:32+00:00

    Hi,

    Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Office Community.

    A quick question before proceeding:

    What happens when you go to Google play from your tablet and then try installing Office 365? Does it show its compatible?

    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.microsoft.office.officehub

    You may also refer to the section ā€˜Is Office Mobile for Android phones available on other devices like Android tablets?’****in the following blog and check:

    http://blogs.office.com/b/office365tech/archive/2013/07/31/office-mobile-for-android-phones.aspx

    Office Mobile for Android phones is specifically designed to run on Android Phones not on Android tablets. It is been noticed that Office Mobile can be installed on some tablets, however this is not Officially confirmed by Microsoft.

    I hope this information helps. Reply if you need more assistance and I'll be happy to further assist you.

    Thank You.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments