I have followed these steps, ran the office uninstaller and removed all traces of Office. I then rebooted and ran a clean install of the Office which was downloaded from Outlook Web App and I still get these errors;
Outlook 2013
When I open Outlook - Cannot start Microsoft Outlook. The program is not registered properly. Run Setup again.
This problem goes away if I run as administrator but when I reboot I have to run as administrator again.
Word 2013
When I open Word - We're sorry but this feature appears to be broken and needs to be repaired. Use the Programs and Features option in the Windows Control Panel to repair Microsoft Office.
Running Word as an admin does not make the error go away. If I click ok then Word opens as expected.
Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, etc. all open without issue.
Note: Before installing Office 2013 32-bit, I first uninstalled Office Standard 2013 64-bit
I have tried both types of repairs but neither type has fixed these issues.